Friday, July 27, 2007

baby

here's my fake nephew, tara and jacko's baby Manuk:





he's pretty cute... kyle's mom made that blankey for him. she taught me how to crochet many years ago.

my days are fairly uneventful. not working as much which means trying to occupy myself without spending money. i'm bad at that... but, i am working on a latch hook project that i started last night. kyle bought it for me at value village. it's an incredibly ugly old kit from probably the 60s or 70s to latch hook (using their afro technique) to get a nice frizzy baby owl named hoohoo junior. i'll be sure to post pictures when he's more completed.

4 comments:

Tami Jo said...

aawww... a cute baby owl... oh yeah and a cute nephew too!
I can't wait to see the rug hook are you going to display it proudly in your clean room? I am sure you are using all your free time cleaning your room right?!
Dad says you have been sleeping in the basement...that hot hey!?
Did Mike come to set up the air conditioner yet?
Love you.
going to the beach now... camera is dead. no more holiday photos...

mike said...

I think you should post photo's of your room before and after...

Lindsey said...

cute baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tif, now Manuk is no longer a fake nephew, he is your real one How fun, so happy for you guys and excited to have a sister