Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Belated Announcement

Well. It's been a week and a half and a mass email since I had news to share so I'm sure anyone who checks this knows already that Kyle and I are engaged. But it's still exciting, well at least for us it is.
Here are some pictures of our big day



This one makes me laugh. We decided should take the traditional engagement picture with the hand on the chest -casual yet definately posed- and then Kyle spruced it up.



We got ice cream and it was delicious.



Then we had a surprise picnic. Everything was perfectly planned out and lovely.



And then we were engaged.
It was all very exciting and beautiful and we are very much looking forward to being married.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

yeah!!! congratulations! i am so excited for you too!

Anonymous said...

Hello Tiffany! I found your blog and came to check out whether the rumors of you starting a new business are true...and then I read your exciting announcement.

So I HAD to leave a comment with my congratulations to you and Kyle. I'm really pleased for you both.

Best wishes during this wedding planning stage (and if you need invites or favors, I know a good company...!!). Heidi

Read my blog Stationery Scoop
Modern photo invitations at Absorb Creative