Monday, October 1, 2007

wedding photos

I got an lovely little email from my christie friend the other day. it didn't say a whole lot but it included all of these funny little weddingy photos and i liked them.



i love this picture. i think she's so cute. i've been trying to find a little veil like this one everywhere. unfortunately the days of millinary art are over.



if i knew this girl, she could be my flower girl. i like her free spirited ways.



aaw. who doesn't love a couple on a tandem bike. kyle and i will have to recreate this picture one day. although i'm unwilling to put myself into those knee socks and ugly shoes and i'm pretty sure kyle's unable to grow a beard even remotely like this man's work of art.



we want to have an old type writer for our guestbook table. we'll have to find ramona a dress like this one.



and this last one is of my three bridesmaids. aren't they lovely? obviously the blonde one is lindsey. the one in the middle looks guilty of something... i think she's tami because the other one looks more like christie.
hopefully they'll look happier at my actual wedding...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i could out beard grow and out tandem that man anytime anywere.

Tami Jo said...

and what exactly might I be guilty of?

Lindsey said...

very cute tiff! i think we will be happier at your wedding!

Tami Jo said...

hey tiff time to update!
and you better be better at keeping posts regular when you are in Austria!
I emailed Jan and I sent you some cameo options to puruse for possible bridesmaid jewelry.