Sunday, June 10, 2007

a rather boring post summarizing a rather busy week

So... what can I tell you about this week? For my first week off, I've managed to keep myself rather occupied. I won't bother giving you all the details, as they are rather boring when listed off. it mostly involved rehearsals and trying to get my room into a liveable state again. It's been an embarassingly long time since it was last cleaned. Thursday my sister and I had a nice date involving yummy turkey wraps and buying cheap clothes. Friday night was the last senior high youth event of the year. It was pretty fun. It was called the Hot El'eventé which obviously means we stayed in a hotel for the night. We got there and hung out for a while and then went accross the street to value village for a fashion competition including a walk off in the breakfast room and then we played in the pool (which was surprisingly small) and went on the waterslide (i have a lot of bruises from that) and after the pool we went to the drive-in movie theatre and saw ocean's thirteen which didn't end until about 3:30 and we went to a salsbury house after for latenight breakfast. So we didn't get back to the hotel until closer to 5. the sun was already coming up. It made me a little stressed because I had to work at 10. But it was a fun evening the kids had a great time. and then I worked from 10-5 and had a reahearsal from 6-10. so that sucked after having 3 1/2 hours of sleep. that's not how i normally function. but today i got to sleep in. i slept like a rock for over 12 hours. it was lovely. And that's about all I have to tell you. except for this: I am in two shows this summer and I have two weddings to go to. Is it odd that they both are at exactly the same time? especially because one of the weddings is on a thursday (and I think it's going to be a super weird wedding so I'm disappointed I have to miss it). that's definately all i have to say for now.

No comments: