Saturday, May 26, 2007

this post does not deserve a title... it's not really about anything.

our house is cold.
my dad says the furnace is broken
i think he's trying to cool down the cat.
the cat is in heat.
she's driving me crazy.
she won't leave me alone
she sounds like she's dying.
it makes me stressed.
last night she slept with me and kept trying to lie on my face.
she was all squirmy and making her weird trumpeting noises.
she licked my nose.
this very instant she is rubbing her head between my hands as i type.
i'm counting down the days until she gets fixed
5 more sleeps

i didn't do a whole lot today. i worked. it was busy in spurts. lots of serious shoppers though, not a lot of window shoppers. then i went home and wanted to eat eggs. but we didn't have any so i went to visit christie at f&q and then i went to see a show at wcd. the guy was a really good dancer. there was lots of rice... then i came home and had eggs. i bought them at 7-11 but once i got home i realized we did have eggs all along. then i talked to christie on the phone. and now i'm going to read for a while. how's that for a wild saturday night?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i am sorry tiff, but if i ever didn't like cats, i really don't like them now...they are like rats that wonder the city here...gross...maybe after i see yours i will love it cause it will be all clean and beautiful!