Wednesday, May 23, 2007

kyle finally put more photos up on his flickr so i can finally add them to my posts...

today was another exhaustifying day. although fortunately i didn't have anything to do this evening so i had a nice long bath and read a cheezy francine rivers book and then sat in my housecoat and ate ice cream. and now i think i might head up to bed. i didn't sleep well last night despite my determination to go to bed early. my whole body hurts and i'm stuffed up. so i'll leave you with some pictures from my recent past. here they are:


These two are ones kyle took at our dress rehearsal. i think they're nice.


And the following two are from Mother's Day:

This is me trying to frantically finish my homework - a sweater for kyle. he was keeping me company and being my model and photographer...

And this is Solomon on the tree swing my grandpa put up at the cottage for the kids. they love it. this picture makes me excited for relaxing summer days...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

hey tiff, i love the pics! i hope you are feeling better...nothing worse than being sick and crazy busy! love you!