Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Nicely Capitalized Post



I'm becoming quite a party animal. I was out until about 1:30 last night. A Tuesday. Kyle and I went to see Do Make Say Think at the Pyramid. I even had a Shirly Temple... They were great (both the band and the drink). I quite enjoyed the show although I was tired and felt slightly overstimulated at times. I felt a little bit like I was dreaming because my brain wouldn't always process the sounds properly. It helped if I closed my eyes, like at the Imax, but then I'd almost fall asleep. But it was a good show and it's been a long while since I've been to a concert. Kyle loved it. He was smiling the whole time.

My sister and her kids came to watch our show yesterday morning. It brightened our day. Morale was pretty low before the show started and then they showed up and Jack had a big box of timbits for all the dancers. Everyone kept talking about how cute they were and how much we all looked alike. One girl came off stage and was like 'there's a teacher out there who looks just like Wendy Church.' I guess she somehow missed everyone talking about how my sister was in the audience.

Behold the nephews:
Jack's the boogery one, he's five. Solomon's the cross eyed one, he's three. These are pictures from Christmas day when we went skating on the lake. For some reason I don't have any pictures of Ephraim but he's pretty cute too. Actually. I know why I don't have any pictures. It's because I don't have a camera. All the pictures I post are stolen from Kyle's flickr account so I'm limited in what I can write about by what he has posted.


I'll get him to email me the pictures of my project to show you later.




2 comments:

Tami Jo said...

Funny! That she Thought I looked like mom...who was that? alison?
I am glad you are going to post your project photos, I am looking forward to that...too bad you don't have a less gross photo of jack...he really is cuter than that!
T

Lindsey said...

hello party girl!! way to go, it sounds like fun. and, i love the pictures. your nephews are so cute!