Wednesday, November 12, 2008

guess what

today after dance i had a shower
after the shower i was trying to decide what to wear when someone rang my doorbell. being nude I felt a little frazzled and quickly pulled on a sweat suit of sorts that happened to be handy.
it was the canada post lady with a little package for me!
not only are packages extremely exciting to receive, but it also helped me decide what to wear tonight!



Look what I got! (a lovely notebook, adorable birthday cake lip balm and a very pretty top)




(sorry about the poor quality of my photos recently. In my haste to post about things I've been using my computer's camera which isn't quite up to par. Also, sorry about my messy background. Also sorry that my picture is backwards...)

Thanks Devon and Aleksa! I love everything!
I'll try to post better pictures later but wanted to let you know it all got here safe and sound and that I greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness and your beautiful gifts.

2 comments:

Aleksa said...

oh good! We are so happy you go it. You look beautiful!

xoxo D&A

Tami Jo said...

i told mom we could do a daughter/mom date next week any night work best for you?