Monday, September 22, 2008

in which technology abounds

Kyle and I have recently had a shower of new technology in our little household. I have recently acquired my first cell phone of all time. (A little gray number with an unfortunately limited ring selection and a very exciting pedometer) and i'm writing this post from my brand new macbook. it came in the mail today and it's quite adorable and fun. Aaand with my macbook came the option of a free ipod touch, which i generously and lovingly donated to my husband. i figured he would be way more excited about it and use it more than i would, as he loves figuring out how things work and all the fun little apps and whatnot. and really, he is so excited and i'm glad that i gave it to him, however now that it's here, i have to say i'm a little jealous. it is a pretty great little device. it does just about anything... and my favourite part, after spending a whole lot of time deciding which configuration of numbers and letters worked best, we have our own little ipod monster engraved on the back. i love him. see his funny little toothed face? rawr




how fun to have these new little friends...

2 comments: