Thursday, March 15, 2007

sigh

so... i slept through my alarm today. and apparently buying things in the states isn't as cheap as it seems whe you look at individual price tags.... i just looked at my visa bill and faced the ugly facts. they were pretty ugly... especially because i also had to pay tuition for my evening class and i had a sad little turn of events this afternoon... i had to go see an athletic therapist (which i also had to pay for, by the way) because my foot has been unhappy. so my mom picked me up and i had to drop her off at her hair appointment so i could use the car but i had a little bit of time to kill so i stopped by kyle's work to say hello. i was in for probably no more than 2 minutes when someone came and told me i was being ticketed for being in the loading zone. they had tried to tell the guy that i was coming right back and to let it go but he ignored her. and that's how i got a ticket. and i was sad. and it's expensive. and i have no money. dang. they seem to have raised the prices for parking tickets. it used to be that if you paid within two weeks it was $15 but now it's $50 and if you don't pay within 2 weeks it goes up to $100. so that was my sad little turn of events. i spent the rest of the night pouting and drafting the very close fitting trouser block from my aldrich textbook. on the bright side my foot feels a little better.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

so i am totally bummed out that i missed the road trip. but from the sounds of things, my bank account is better off for it. and because i have not talked about HP enough...i so wish i could come to your picnic! i want to read the 6th one again, but i have no way of getting a hold of one since they don't have libraries here. hmmmm...and your day of financial crisis's sounds terrible! i will be sure to have a piece of chocolate cake in honor of your horrible day! love you lots!!