Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well. I have been putting off posting until I can post the pictures of my swap package that arrived last week but as I still don't have these pictures (I should tomorrow!) I decided to go ahead without them to avoid the wrath of the swap monitor who checks weekly to make sure we're posting. (Sorry swap package sender, I love my package I'm just a little disorganized at present) In any case, here I am.
Kyle and I just got home from a weekend in the Whiteshell with a group of high school students. It was a pretty fun weekend. I think it was a good combination of relaxation and activities. We played games and watched movies and spent time outside but also had a fair amount of free time and sleeping in. Yesterday afternoon we gave the kids some options for free time to make sure no one felt like there was nothing to do, one of the options was to make a short movie starring Two Thumbs Don - the pneumanautics mascot (a mannequin man who is a little worse for wear). None of the children chose this option but somehow that didn't stop some of the leaders from jumping on board and creating a stop animation movie that we all found quite hilarious. I will post this shortly.
And now I'm home for a bit and looking forward to a sweat pant birthday party with Christie and Lindsey. hooray!

3 comments:

mike said...

a sweat pant birthday party?

Tami Jo said...

Happy birthday my lovely little sister. I hope you had a beautiful day.

Anonymous said...

i am anonymous