Friday, May 23, 2008

photos

Well, the show is finally over. Thanks so much to everyone who came. It really means a lot to have people come out and support us. Kyle came to the dress rehearsal to take pictures. Here are some of them:


This one isn't of me or of a piece I was in but I think it's a pretty great picture of Arlo



These ones are of ashes, I included the last one to see if you can spot evidence of me running into christie's face with my shoulder... (you might have to enlarge it)







These ones are from fruit studies;





And these two aren't Kyle's (you can see a couple more of Kyle's pictures on his flickr account for which there is a link on the side of this page). I stole these ones from the lighting designer's website without permission (don't tell) but at least I'm letting everyone know that these are Hugh Conacher's photos of my solo and of Passionsong



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

great pictures tiff, and i loved the show!!

Aleksa said...

wow these are beautiful Tiffany!

congratulations!

say hi to Kyle from us.

Tami Jo said...

wow! I missed out big time... I am in tears. the photos are beautiful.