Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wedding pictures

Oh yes, wedding pictures. Our photographer was Rod Braun who I got to know mostly through dance as he comes to photograph our dress rehearsals evey year. We were so happy with his work, both in process and product. We had such a great time working with him. Anyone interested in looking at a larger selection of his photos, please go to www.evestudios.ca click on flash and then on client. Our password is Thomas with a capital T. Here are a couple of my favourites, for this installment I tried to choose some that aren't on the photographer's website so you have a well rounded selection.





















And for some added hilarity, this is what I looked like 3 days before the wedding.


Yup, nothing like some good old stress to get you looking your best...
This beast only completely cleared up a couple weeks ago.

3 comments:

Tami Jo said...

you are gorgeous! especially as quazy moto.
I love your update and I am sorry we were a little distracted and not the best company yesterday.
I loved that you stopped in for your break, i wish i could see you more and more!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful wedding pictures of a beautiful wedding! Fun to see your wonderful table and chairs!

Janessa said...

Tiff, those pictures are really fantastic. It looked like a lovely day!