Tuesday, February 5, 2008

pudding?


so last night Sadie (a girl from the youth group) came over. We decided it would be fun to make something delicious so I pulled out my new Deceptively Delicious cookbook from the shelf figuring it would be extra fun to make a strange little delicious thing. So Sadie picked out a chocolate pudding recipe that had avacado puree in it.



Seriously, this pudding was the most bizarre thing I have ever eaten. The texture was all wrong. Not puddingy at all, very pasty. You almost had to chew it. It was chocolatey but it had a strange avacado aftertaste. But that's not the weirdest thing...




The weirdest thing is that it sat in a puddle of green ooze.
...eewze
gross

2 comments:

Tami Jo said...

yes that looks disgustingly deceptive....
I have tried a few of the recipes too... overall not impressed, the tuna salad was good. the macaroni 2 was a wrong texture but I will try it again with a few alterations. I am looking forward to trying a few of the desserts this week, planning applesauce muffins, chocolate chip cookies and banana bread.

Sarah Coggins said...

Yikes! I have that cookbook and have enjoyed what I've tried so far. Have not tried the pudding and now probably won't. That doesn't look too appetizing.