Wednesday, November 7, 2007

smiles

Well. Yesterday and today were both just rehearsal days so not a whole lot to fill you in on. The show's coming up soon and things are starting to come together but we definately have our work cut out for us.

I seem to have strained a muscle in the front of my neck today, which was unfortunate... Everyone told me I needed to ice it and we ended rehearsal early because I couldn't run things anymore. So I stopped at the grocery store to buy a package of frozen peas to ice my neck on my way home (which already sounded like hell to me. who wants ice on their neck as they walk home in the cold? Not me, I'll tell you that much...) However, as it turns out, they don't sell small bags of frozen peas in Europe. They sell small boxes of frozen peas or they sell 2 kilogram bags. There was no way I was about to put a 2 kilo bag of peas on my neck and hop on the tram so I bought the smallest bag of frozen things I could find:
McCain Smiles.
(Actually to be honest, there was a smaller package of something that looked like spinach slime pellets, but I wasn't willing to purchase them)

I waited until I got out of the store to tuck the smiles into my scarf (thick necks look suspicious in stores...) and I took the tram home. It was horribly uncomfortable and cold and strangley but my neck does feel a bit better now...

1 comment:

Tami Jo said...

makes me smile! did you cook up the thawed smiles when you got home? Mike had ice on his back the last two days too, he is walking like an old man since pulling something while throwing material up on a roof. I wouldn't let him have the peas though...or the smiles.